Every Wednesday, we host an open discussion where you can ask questions about blockchain technology, share your project, and/or get feedback.
The topic of the week: Web3 and NFTs in the Islands
Our Twitter Space is growing and we would love for you to join us!
Everyone is invited and welcome to speak. Speakers are also encouraged to pin their projects. We do ask to keep our space clean, respectful, and insightful. Our Spaces are recorded, and foul language will not be tolerated.
We also have Token and NFT Giveaways pinned each week to promote our guild.
Hope to see you this Wednesday!
🎗 Set Reminder 👉🏽 https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OwGWwlZdXQGQ
NOTICE: The country in which this Twitter Space is hosted, Jamaica, does not follow Daylight Savings Time standards. The best way to be sure you get the correct time is to set a reminder via the link above.
🔭 CARIB Token Explorer (BSCScan): https://bscscan.com/token/0x9f8b8FE01b26957cf3dcd6FBd3675053bA2c02C8
🪂 CARIB Airdrop 🪂👉 airdrop.caribdao.com
More Carib DAO on Hive:
- CBDCs: The Evolution of Money w/ @VacationMatt - August 2022
- Carib DAO Ambassador Program
- Caribbean Crypto Chat XII - Wednesday, 8 PM EST
- Digital Assets & Financial Planning with VacationMatt - July 2022
- Become a Carib DAO Ambassador/Moderator, Apply Here
- Carib DAO & CARIB Token Explained In 1 Minute
- Monthly Bitcoin & Blockchain Workshop Sessions Begin September 10th
- CARIB Token Airdrop Info & FAQ \ Información y preguntas frecuentes
- Carib DAO Update — June 2022
- Bitcoin & Blockchain Workshop Recap
Visit our Press Page for more Carib DAO in the news!
- ICTP 215: DAOs and why the Caribbean should not miss the Technology boat this time around, with Donald Porter of Carib DAO
- Growth & Jobs | You are never too young to start investing – JN exec
- JN Foundation to host investment summer camp
- Digital Jamaica Podcast S03EP2: A Thousand Better Ideas - Blockchain Use Cases with Donald Porter