Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim All Praises Praise be to Allahu ta'ala Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu How are you all I hope you are very well in the infinite mercy of the great Lord Almighty I am also very good in your prayers and in the infinite mercy of the great Lord Almighty Talk about rubbing salt in my wounds - d'oh!
Symptoms of zinc deficiency
We all know that this zinc plays an important role in keeping our body 301 son-in-law active,
- These endings increase the body's resistance to disease and play an important role in the formation of cells in our body.
According to experts, an adult youth needs 11 mg of zinc per day and an adult girl needs 8 mg of zinc per day.
- 11 mg daily for pregnant women and 12 mg daily for zinc during childbirth. A woman needs to know what symptoms will appear in your body if you do not have it.
- Zinc deficiency makes us hungry and we don't want to eat anything. Now many people may say that we just control our diet. If we don't eat food, we will lose weight. But if you want to lose weight, then diet properly. Control but there is no need to lose weight with this zinc deficiency so you suffer from malnutrition.
- Helps to keep the skin clean and blood clotting. This zinc is often seen in the wound area of our body.
- Many people have seen hair fall and hair breakage. If you see this problem, then you will understand that your body is deficient. If you eat a lot of zinc foods, your hair will come back to shine.
- Zinc increases our eyesight and plays an important role. It is often seen that we see blurred vision. If you see blurred vision then you will understand that your body is deficient in zinc.
- We often see that you do not like to work, work can not pay attention to the work if you have a problem, then you understand that your body is deficient in zinc which is your problem.
From the above discussion, you must have understood that if any of the symptoms appear, we will understand that we have zinc deficiency in our body. We must try to fill them. We all wish you good health. Until then Allah Hafez Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.